HINT:Another word for odor
3. What was the first color of the Easy Bake Oven?
HINT:Another word for monarch
The information provided is factual to the best of our knowledge, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
7. How many moving parts did the first G.I. Joe figure have?
Riddle Me This...
The people described below are well known individuals from different walks of life. They may or may not still be with us, but all have made an impression. Can you solve the mystery of their identities?
MYSTERY PERSON #1
MYSTERY PERSON #2
In each of these puzzles, the word begins and ends with the same letter. Can you figure out each word?
In the age of the Internet, an almost unlimited amount of information is available at our fingertips. But challenging ourselves with games or puzzles that require us to use our own brains involves active thinking and stimulates memory. Keeping the brain active is not only fun, it has been proven to foster positive and healthy aging. Use the answer buttons below to find out if you have solved the puzzles! If you would like us to let you know when new games are posted on our website, send us an email at email@example.com with the word "update" in the subject line.
The following questions are about anything and everything. Read each over carefully and pick the answer you think is correct.
All NEW Content...
HINT:Another word for hectic
4. Through which of the following body parts do crickets hear?
5. On average, what do most people do 15 times a day?
1. How many colors were in the very first box of Crayola crayons?
HINT: Another word for breakout
HINT: Another word for indulgence
The following picture puzzles represent a word, phrase or saying. Can you decipher each cryptic message?
Scratch an itch
Lick their lips
The last duel in the U.S.
HINT:Another word for booth
MYSTERY PERSON #3
2. Which of the following letters cannot be found in any of the 50 U.S. state names?
6. What color was Coca-Cola originally?
HINT:Another word for sloping
HINT:Another word for raise
The first circus in the U.S.
First flight of Wright Brothers
8. What famous event took place at a farm owned by Max Yasgur?