MYSTERY PERSON #3
8. If you come across a word or TERM you don’t understand, sit down with a CUP of coffee and do a little research. HINT: A small griddle cake often served with tea
Wizard of Oz
Scarecrow and Tin Man
3. The famous line "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet" comes from which well-known work of fiction?
Romeo and Juliet
The Secret Garden
Pride and Prejudice
8. In a popular episode of "The Simpsons," one of the applicants for the position of the family's nanny is named Mrs. ____________?
Nat King Cole
2. In 1962, which singer with the easily recognizable voice had a hit with the song "Ramblin' Rose?"
6. A song popularized in 1968 by Tiny Tim is an invitation to tiptoe through what kind of flower?
Glinda The Good Witch
All NEW for March!
5. It is not COOL to CHEAT at any game! HINT:Sweet food made from cocoa beans
The information provided is factual to the best of our knowledge, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
7. A song in the film "The Sound of Music" is named for what white flower found high in the Alps?
The Black Dahlia
7. Jane was UPSET when she was awakened by AN awfully loud bang. HINT:Legumes that grow inside a pod and are often roasted, salted, and eaten as a snack
3. Sally surprised her mother with the RARE GIFT of waking UP to breakfast in bed. HINT: A citrus fruit
6. ROB took his time putting the puzzle together LEST he make a mistake. HINT:A marine crustacean served at most seafood restaurants
4. Who is the princess named for a flower in the world of Super Mario?
5. What is the name of the book and movie about a girl who is in the foster system while her mother is in jail?
1. "In the book "The Wizard of Oz", who saves Dorothy and friends after they fall asleep in a field of poppies?
4. The coworkers SAT quietly as they waited for the meeting TO begin. HINT:Sliced bread that has been browned on both sides by exposure to heat
1. When the teacher told Joey to CEASE chewing gum in class, he tried to hide the wad in his CHEEK. Hint: A rich dairy-based dessert usually in a graham cracker crust
2. The first thing most travelers do when they arrive at their destination is to CHECK IN at their hotel. Hint: A domestic fowl often raised for its meat and eggs
Riddle Me This...
The following picture puzzles represent a word, phrase or saying. Can you decipher each cryptic message?
The people described below are well known individuals
from different walks of life. They may or may not still be with us, but all have made an impression. Can you solve the mystery of their identities?
MYSTERY PERSON #1
MYSTERY PERSON #2
The capitalized words in each puzzle form a word when they are combined and their letters are unscrambled. Each puzzle provides a hint describing the solution formed by the capitalized words. All puzzle solutions are edible.
In the age of the Internet, an almost unlimited amount of information is available at our fingertips. But challenging ourselves with games or puzzles that require us to use our own brains involves active thinking and stimulates memory. Keeping the brain active is not only fun, it has been proven to foster positive and healthy aging. Use the answer buttons below to find out if you have solved the puzzles! If you would like us to let you know when new games are posted on our website, send us an email at email@example.com with the word "update" in the subject line.
The following multiple choice questions and answers have something to do with flowers. Read each question over carefully and pick the answer you think is correct.