The Green Hornet
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
My Three Sons
3. Which ‘60s show was about a nun and adapted from the book “The Fifteenth Pelican” by Tere Rios?
Life at the Convent
Up, Up, and Away!
The Singing Nun
The Flying Nun
8. On which ‘60s show was there "the cone of silence?”
7. Which is a‘60s show with a setting that could be anywhere from Chicago, Illinois, to Los Angeles, California?
Death Valley Days
HINT:Think narrow mark
4. Which ‘60s show had a presidential presence… although nobody knew it the time?
5. On which ‘60s show were people drenched with water if they said a certain phrase?
1. Which '60s show opened with an animated shoe tapping in time with the theme song?
4. FOG-JACK-BODY BUILDER
Riddle Me This...
The following picture puzzles represent a word, phrase or saying. Can you decipher each cryptic message?
The people described below are well known individuals
from different walks of life. They may or may not still be with us, but all have made an impression. Can you solve the mystery of their identities?
MYSTERY PERSON #1
MYSTERY PERSON #2
The following groups of words each have something in common. Can you come up with what it is that ties them all together?
In the age of the Internet, an almost unlimited amount of information is available at our fingertips. But challenging ourselves with games or puzzles that require us to use our own brains involves active thinking and stimulates memory. Keeping the brain active is not only fun, it has been proven to foster positive and healthy aging. Use the answer buttons below to find out if you have solved the puzzles! If you would like us to let you know when new games are posted on our website, send us an email at email@example.com with the word "update" in the subject line.
Think you've watched a lot of television over the years? Let's see how much you remember about some popular shows from the 1960s.
MYSTERY PERSON #3
The Perry Como Show
The Dean Martin Show
NEW for May!
The Ed Sullivan Show
American Band Stand
The Ed Sullivan Show
The Jackie Gleason Show
2. On which ‘60s show was the variety show host often surrounded by a bunch of “gold diggers?”
6. In which ‘60s show did the star climb into a Rolls Royce during the opening of the show?
Follow the Sun
Sonny & Cher
Rowan & Martin's Laugh In
Father Knows Best
Make Room for Daddy
The information provided is factual to the best of our knowledge, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
HINT: Think container