Always on My Mind
Are You Lonesome Tonight
You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
(You're My) Soul and Inspiration
MYSTERY PERSON #3
A Love Song
This is Love
Love Me Tender
8.FOREST ______ ALARM
The Buddy Holly Story
Peaches and Cream
3. Which Beatles song was on their 1968 "White Album," but not released as a single in the U.S. until 1976?
Got To Get You into My Life
I Am The Walrus
8. Which Elvis Presley song was also a #1 country hit for Willie Nelson?
Brown Eyed Girl
You Won't See Me
2. Anne Murray made history as the first solo female artist from Canada to receive a Gold Record for what song?
6. What 1967 Van Morrison song only made it to #10 on the Billboard chart, but is still heard on radio stations today?
Just Once in My Life
The Muppet Movie
The information provided is factual to the best of our knowledge, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
7. What song by the Righteous Brothers was popular again in 1990 thanks to the hit film "Ghost?”
Peaches and Herb
Ashford and Simpson
4. The 1979 song 'Reunited' was the only number one hit for what duo?
5. Which of the following songs was the only number one hit by the fictional band the Archies?
1. Frankie Valli reached the top of the charts in 1978 with a title single from the soundtrack of what hit movie?
4.HAUNTED ______ ARREST
HINT: 4 letters
HINT: 5 letters
Riddle Me This...
The following picture puzzles represent a word, phrase or saying. Can you decipher each cryptic message?
The people described below are well known individuals from different walks of life. They may or may not still be with us, but all have made an impression. Can you solve the mystery of their identities?
MYSTERY PERSON #1
MYSTERY PERSON #2
Fill each empty space with the one word that can form a word or phrase with both the word before the space and the word after it.
In the age of the Internet, an almost unlimited amount of information is available at our fingertips. But challenging ourselves with games or puzzles that require us to use our own brains involves active thinking and stimulates memory. Keeping the brain active is not only fun, it has been proven to foster positive and healthy aging. Use the answer buttons below to find out if you have solved the puzzles! If you would like us to let you know when new games are posted on our website, send us an email at email@example.com with the word "update" in the subject line.
Are you a music fan? Maybe you can answer these questions about some older but still familiar songs.